As writt
n in the video description:Here's a concept for what the music behind a currently written battle scene between Lewa, Gali, and a small swarm of Nui-Rama could sound like. This piece of music incorporates Lewa's theme, the overall BQOTT theme, aswell as nods the Makuta's theme. Hardcore BQOTT fans will recognize the guitar solo from previous versions of this concept.
With Lewa's theme, I tried to combine a sort of fun tribal sound along with a gritty edge, to parallel his character arch. A free spirited Toa hero, to a victim of Makuta's infected masks.
You may also recognize a very familiar robotic sound.
I'm tempted to describe how the scene plays (therefore explaining the music cues, most specifically the raucous ending), but I don't want to spoil too many surprises.
Nice! Sounds very MNOG-ish, which is good.
ReplyDelete~ Eeko
...That was amazing.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more! :D