Yes yes, I can tell how much better the models are. Like Turaga Vakama, for example, his earlier design (most notably his arms) was too artonny but now after the Turaga Arm test animation, I see you've come a long way, Lewa11.
I ave noticed that you've mde the Miru's visor ithout the center column. Is that final or will that be chaged? Anyway, keep up the good work and I cannot wait until some more updates!
Yay for best toa ever!
ReplyDelete~ Eeko
It's a little hard to compare due to the angles, but it looks promising! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteYes yes, I can tell how much better the models are. Like Turaga Vakama, for example, his earlier design (most notably his arms) was too artonny but now after the Turaga Arm test animation, I see you've come a long way, Lewa11.
ReplyDeleteI ave noticed that you've mde the Miru's visor ithout the center column. Is that final or will that be chaged? Anyway, keep up the good work and I cannot wait until some more updates!
Actually, the center column is there. What makes it hard to see is the angle. Just thought you'd like to know. :P
ReplyDeleteOf course, I could be wrong. The enlargened picture confuses me. <_<
ReplyDeleteI looked at the Lewa QnA picture and noticed there is a Star Wars and Hordika poster in the background!
ReplyDelete