Hmm... similar to what I imagined, but not as alien. If you haven't finalized the voice yet, I am experimenting with my own voice and mouth for natural effect. Otherwise, let me be Onua so I can do my perfect Optimus Prime voice... :P
You know my email, please contact me Mr. Kaplan, if you wanna take -me- into consideration...
not bad, try doing a deeper, and faster tone. maybe a little "back-of-the-throat-groan" to make it more menacing. this is the makuta we're talking about
I really like it. I've always imagined Makuta with a much slower, quieter voice. Makuta never struck me as sort of loud, deep, roar of voice. Icarax, definitely, but our favorite Makuta is way too slow and methodical and intellectual in his planning. I think this voice fits more with that side of him. =)
nice... =)
ReplyDeleteMm... I always imagined this scene to be more fast-paced. More rigid, and dire.
ReplyDeleteLike, the phrases fragmented similarly to how it was portrayed in MNOGI. This was too calm and fluid.
But if you were demonstrating an effect, then that was mighty good of you!
Very cool. Out of curiosity, will MNOG, the Bionicle Chronicles, and the comics all be in the movie, or just some?
ReplyDeleteI'd give Makuta a calm, unaltered voice inhis matoran form and loud and aggressive edited voice in his vortex form.
ReplyDeleteNot quite deep enough, but awesome in every other way!
ReplyDeleteSweet! This was how I always imagined Makuta sounding, not that ridiculously deep voice from the movies.
ReplyDelete~Eeko
Hmm... similar to what I imagined, but not as alien. If you haven't finalized the voice yet, I am experimenting with my own voice and mouth for natural effect. Otherwise, let me be Onua so I can do my perfect Optimus Prime voice... :P
ReplyDeleteYou know my email, please contact me Mr. Kaplan, if you wanna take -me- into consideration...
~|K|~
Me too! I entered the rahi contest. You can get my email from there.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of a blend of Stalkkus and Ikibrod from that Godzilla fanfilm, Godzilla vs the Kaiju Killer
ReplyDeletenot bad, try doing a deeper, and faster tone. maybe a little "back-of-the-throat-groan" to make it more menacing. this is the makuta we're talking about
ReplyDeleteI really like it. I've always imagined Makuta with a much slower, quieter voice. Makuta never struck me as sort of loud, deep, roar of voice. Icarax, definitely, but our favorite Makuta is way too slow and methodical and intellectual in his planning. I think this voice fits more with that side of him. =)
ReplyDeleteI think it will be better if it was a bit deeper. And maybe a bit bore mechanic too.
ReplyDelete