There are still minor tweaks to be done, but it definitely looks like a foot worthy of a Toa hero. As you can see, unlike with BQOTT 1.0, I'm able to recreate the look of the actual set much better. The main reason why I went with the stylized look last time was much more to do with program limitations then a creative discision. For comparison, here's an image I made of BZPower.com mascot Hapori Tohu using my Toa pieces created for BQOTT 1.0
As you can see, while my old models did more or less stay true to their original LEGO set counterparts, they were MUCH more simplisic then my current art direction.When it comes to the newer models, I was contemplating taking pictures of individual pieces and sort of "drawing" over them in a 3D sense, but instead I just decided to eyeball it, and I was quite pleased with the results! So, not only is that one more step I don't have to worry about, it produces results that are great by themselves... so really it's the best of both worlds.
I'll be modeling the pieces in order from the ground up, so my next update will be about the Toa's firm and toned legs. -wolf whistle- Until next time readers, CHIKT CHIKT CHIKT CHIKT CHIKT.
Another bet offered on the one-zero game is 우리카지노 "ultimate", "finale" or "finals"
ReplyDeleteBe one of the many tens of millions around the globe to 카지노사이트 expertise a world-class sporting event proper from our web site
ReplyDeleteThe hotel presents casino classes for those who is probably not conversant 우리카지노 in card and table game rules or methods
ReplyDeleteGambling problem?
ReplyDeleteProviders
"Assistance Programs" means any 우리카지노 artificial intelligence including, with out limitation, ‘robots' and/or some other pc generated program used to interact with the Software in assist or rather than a participant