My wireless keyboard is acting a bit wonky, so you may stumble across some words with missing letters or various typos, but I insisted that I must post this update, for I've been up to some pretty cool stuff. All that's left to finish of the Toa torso is the gear like detail in the... erm... underside-ish crotch area. But, I'm not posting this because of torso progress, oh no, I'm posting this because I've done some work on how I'll like our characters to look in BQOTT. I did alot of fiddling with textures, shaders, and have come up with this result, which I personally find, to be totally downright "BA. " (..Kids may be reading)
Click on the picture to soak in all of it's awesomeness.

Ain't it a beauty? And to think that's the same model which I've been showing you these past updates. It really shows what a good "paint job" can do. This new look is also "closeup" ready too, there's dirt spots, dings and scratches, all the details are there to really bring the characters to life. Seeing the new Toa model coming together, and seeing such a render like the one above, it actually sent shivers down my spine... really.
And with that, I'm going to hit the sack. Until we meet again... watch your step!
No comments:
Post a Comment