Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Chronicle Finds a New Home

After much thought, I have come to the conclusion that the BQOTT Production Chronicle, has served it's purpose.

Originally used as a method for me to think on paper, since then the posts I have made became shorter in shorter, the chronicle becoming more of a simple way to display new content rather then a true full fledged blog like it was at the beginning when I thought nobody was actually reading it. Besides the noticeable change in content, it's also become apparent that far more people are contacting me about the project in one way or another, through e-mails, youtube messages, blog comments, and even guestbook postings.

If you look at the "Playing Hook-y" post, you'll see that the comments section turned into it's own little mini discussion. I even received messages about that very discussion through e-mail and other outlets outside of this Chronicle. It's all become rather roundabout.



So, I have decided, that it's about time BQOTT went back to it's roots. The Guestbook and Chronicle shall disappear from the bqottmovie.com website.

But in it's place, I present to you a brand new discussion forum, where I shall be posting BQOTT related updates for now on.

www.neonhurricane.com/forum


You may be wondering, neonhurricane.com? What's that? Well, Neon Hurricane happens to be the name of my "animation studio."

While I'm honestly not expecting too many members, I think it'll be a much more fun way to post news about BQOTT, and a much more fun way for you guys to interact. No more formal e-mailing or blog post commenting, if you have a question, or idea... now you can post what's on your mind!

And while it's main purpose is to provide a new way to deliver BQOTT content, there will be a General Off-Topic section as well for those interested.

3 comments:

  1. I readily agree. I beleive this is what we other guys have needed. I will join... NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you’re playing with demo credits quite than real cash, it’s not thought of 카지노사이트 playing

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn’t a assure you will win, but it's going to help you perceive when the 카지노사이트 progressive slot recreation pays out, on average

    ReplyDelete