Friday, May 29, 2009

Let's Get Some Input!

To all those reading this, if BQOTT was voiced by a cast of celebrities, who would you choose to play the parts of the Toa? Please don't go by the official Bionicle movies, I simply want to know how YOU picture them sounding.

Basically I'm trying to get a general grasp of how people envision these characters, so I can try to capture the general essence of what makes these characters click with the audience.

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 30, 2009

    Here's my thoughts.

    Tahu: Viggo Mortenson
    Kopaka: A mix between Matt Damon and Hugo Weaving
    Pohatu: Christian Bale
    Onua: John-Resse Davis
    Gali: Cate Blanchett
    Lewa: Johnny Depp


    Eeko

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 11, 2009

    I heartily agree with Anonymous' interpretation above! Excellent choices!

    ...And let me just say, there is some GREAT stuff going on here. I really hope we get to see this movie come together this time! Your animation is bretahtaking. Keep up the good work!

    -TakuaToa (BzPower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 14, 2009

    johny depp would be kopaka*using examples of some of his more serios roles like the secret window and sweeney todd*, david boreinaz(spelling?) would be pohatu, for gali i'd chose jessica alba...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are my thoughts.

    Lewa: Keanu Reeves
    Tahu: Michael Keaton
    Gali: Cate Blannchet (I know, I spelt it wrong)
    Onua: Michael Gambon
    Pohatu: Unsure
    Kopaka: Sam Witwer
    Vakama: Liam Neeson

    Those are my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 24, 2010

    onua= Christian bale in batman voice
    gali=Natalie Portman
    pohatu= Matt Damon
    lewa= Jim Carry
    kopaka=Daniel Craig
    tahu= Hugh Jackman
    vakama= peter parkers uncle ben
    Nokama=peter parkers aunt may
    onewa= liam neeson
    whenua=they guy who did charles exavier in X-men
    nuju=the guy who did senatot palpatine

    ReplyDelete