Today's post has multiple meanings. First off, right now the steam train that is BQOTT has slowed down considerably. Now that I have created a Toa model and Tohunga model I'm moving on to making the landscapes and scenery that is to be found in the movie, and that is far far harder for me to achieve when it comes to my own personal abilities. So, as any good animator and modeler would do, I'm taking a little breather, so I can simply observe my surroundings, looking for inspiration and interesting ideas I can bring to screen. At this point I REALLY wish I could actually draw worth anything, for that really helps give an idea on direction quickly before delving into full fledged production, but I digress.
On another note, it seems that LEGO is in the process of creating a fourth Bionicle film, and with the change of animation companies, it seems they have decided to go with a whole new look as well, the characters actually look like the LEGO sets! While it's hard for me to really critique anything from the short teaser that was released, I think changing the designs to be set accurate is a step in the right direction, it's just whether or not they possess my superior animation abilities that'll decide if it was a good move. ( ;P )
http://bzpower.com/story.php?ID=4073
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Slots Online
ReplyDeleteA small quantity of free money given to new gamers to explore the location and take a 우리카지노 look at a number of casino games on the home
And the muse of town of Las Vegas cemented the recognition that gambling has 카지노사이트 over there
ReplyDelete